Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March Cards

Here are my cards for March (so far).  I've got one in progress that I hope to have done on my lunch break today.






I've been busy crocheting so I've not spent much time in my scrap room but I've got it cleaned!  I can't create when it is messy. 

I was trying to re-sticky my cricut mats and it was the dead of winter with much snow on the ground.  But I needed to cut some things and I'm too cheap to buy a new mat when I have 4 perfectly good ones (albeit, not sticky).

So I taped them off and sprayed them in my scrap room.  I guess I wasn't as careful as I thought because my chair mat now has lots of little scraps stuck to it!  I guess I'll be on my hands and knees scraping that off :D

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a wonderful week and be creative.  Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment