Thursday, August 30, 2012

My new toy

YIPPEE...I finally bought a wide format printer.  I can't wait to start printing some of the digital paper I've been collecting.

Isn't she a beauty....

I've been wanting one but couldn't justify the expense.  Well, I needed a new printer for work and decided to buy this one for me and take my photo printer to the office (okay, that's just downstairs but you know what I mean).  I love my old photo printer that I've had for like 12 years.  But man oh man, I can't wait to play with this one.

It'll print up to 13" wide, it faxes, copies, scans and prints.  AND it is wireless on the internet.  Now how great is that!!  Plus it looks really cool :D

Okay, I'll quit gushing.  Now I'm going to try to print wirelessly from my laptop to 12x12 cardstock.  Wish me luck!!

Thanks for stopping by and indulging me in my gushing!  Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment