Saturday, November 12, 2011

Crochet trims

I've been playing with trims to use on cards and scrap pages.

These first two are 5.5" for cards. I really like the top one.




These are all 12" for scrap pages.



the upper one is with a thicker thread and the below one is thinner (smaller needle)




If anyone is interested in buying one for their pages...I could be talked into making some more - any pattern in any size. The larger ones would be $8 and the smaller ones $5 plus shipping (which wouldn't be too much). I do have paypal to make payments easier. If you order multiples, I'll give you a break on the price. Let me know - you can email me at shmi2 @ sbcglobal . net .

Hope to get into my scrap room tomorrow. I'll try to make a card using one of the shorter trims above and see how it goes. May even find a picture that would work for the larger trims.

No comments:

Post a Comment