Sunday, August 15, 2010

Scrapping Retreat II

I'm back in Berlin, Ohio at the Berlin Inn scrapping with the Columbus Scrappers. We've had a great weekend (Fri-Sun this time). I got 9 pages done - which means I'm got up on pictures. Got a lot of my Proverbs 31 swap done (10 4x6 pages).

Pati mentioned that she was going to make cards with the scraps from her layouts. Sounded like a great idea so I thought I'd do that same. Here are some of the cards I got done.

This first card was copied from the Crooked Card Creations blog (Cathleen Torina).

The following are all me : )





This card was CASED from PaperCrafts Magazine, Sep/Oct10 (Jen del Muro)


I've got a pile of scraps I'll work with tomorrow before we pack up to leave. As much as I enjoy this concentrated time to scrap, I miss home!

1 comment:

  1. Oh your cards are so BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love all the details! :)

    ReplyDelete