Friday, August 17, 2012

Patterned paper

I needed a piece of patterned paper for a layout for our visit to the Dayton Air Museum and didn't have the right piece.  I didn't want to head out to Michaels or Hobby Lobby because I knew I'd buy more than one piece of paper ... face it, that's like going to the store to buy a gallon of milk - you know we leave with so much more!

Then I remembered the stamps my hubby bought me for Christmas.  I used the dotted one for the background and then used a thrift-store find (a fabric stamp) for the flag.

I think it came out pretty neat.  Tomorrow is my church crop so I'll post the finished page next week sometime.

I am finishing up my page kits for tomorrow and then I may go to bed early.  These hot flashes and going to the bathroom 3-4 times a night is wreaking havoc with my sleep!

Thanks for stopping by.  Keep your heart open - you can change a heart with your creativity.  Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment