Saturday, January 29, 2011

monkey card

I bought these googly eyes and wanted to use them so I cut this very cute monkey on my Cricut. Unfortunately I wasn't following a pattern so I was winging the rest of the card. This is not a good idea...I'm not creative on my own (just a really good copier).



I'll have to find some more critters to cut out and then find a card I can recreate!

Had dinner with my Sister-in-law tonight and got the Stampin Up catalog from her. I can't wait to go through it because I know I'm going to find lots of stuff I just can't live without.

I might get crafty later on tonight since the guys are going to be watching the hockey game on the TV that has all the movies taped on it.

Keep your heart open and create something that will change someone's day. Thanks for stopping by, Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment