Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday

I'm so disappointed that I didn't get to scrap this weekend.

I enjoyed book club yesterday. We read So You Don't Want To Go To Church Anymore. Good story but it wasn't well-written in my opinion. It talked about the role "church" plays in our lives. Do we go to church because we have to or do we go because we want to? Is the church the building or the people?

The church is people. Unfortunately, people hurt us and we hurt others. But if we work to continue to grow closer with Father, then we will inevitability grow closer to other people. Let us be willing to forgive those who hurt us and make atones when we have hurt someone else. We are family.

Our next book is Captivated. I'm so disappointed that I will miss next book club - but I'll be on a scrapping retreat - which I'm excited about.

Gotta get ready for Brad's family reunion. We go every year to WV for his mom's side of the family. Maybe I'll get a little scrapping in this evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment